Jan 8, 2016 #101 the Ferret Road warrior My local shop just took in a low miles Grom on trade. 3 buddies were supposed to buy them ...1 did... the other two backed out. The guy traded it back in on a Goldwing... No lie!
My local shop just took in a low miles Grom on trade. 3 buddies were supposed to buy them ...1 did... the other two backed out. The guy traded it back in on a Goldwing... No lie!
Jan 8, 2016 #102 Q quietguy_imp Been there Smart fella... I love the GW, I just can't handle one. Triked would be very nice - but I can't afford the tariff - UNLESS, I find that rich gal...
Smart fella... I love the GW, I just can't handle one. Triked would be very nice - but I can't afford the tariff - UNLESS, I find that rich gal...
Jan 9, 2016 #104 the Ferret Road warrior The Honda rep still hasn't gotten back to me on whether there will a 16 Honda CB1100 ( plus a bunch of other questions I asked him).
The Honda rep still hasn't gotten back to me on whether there will a 16 Honda CB1100 ( plus a bunch of other questions I asked him).