meowguy_imp
Been there
They probably gave up or dealer traded them out.
Sent using Tapatalk.
Sent using Tapatalk.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hopefully Ferret will allow me this last reply on the subject: My whole point was to respond to the reply about who is considered affluent and how it was used in the demographics of certain model buyers, specifically the CB1100. It very apparently wasn't clearly explained (on my part) and caused an affront to several of our members. It wasn't meant in a geo-political reference to assert the supremacy of any particular country at all. This is what I didn't articulate very well. I should have added that by 'default any number of countries in which you reside in" would make you eligible to be called affluent when compared the rest of the world as a whole. BTW, nobody caught on that I didn't move the decimal point and that the correct percentage should have been 4.2% for the US population as a portion of the global pop number. For those of you that responded to my reply but did not catch this error, expect increased scrutiny of your posts in the future when you are referencing numerical technical specs.The ferret_imp said:yes lets not get carried away here. If I sent this off on the wrong track I apologize but we are not going to get into world politics or issues.

I think the CB1100 comes close, even up's the ante.LongRanger_imp said:I would have gone gaga over this CB1100R probably ten years ago, but I'm over it now. If Honda could pull it off, a reintroduced, period-correct 750 four cylinder in "K" trim (4 into 4 pipes, spokes, chrome fenders, neutral ergonomics) would catch my attention today. No plastic, no beak, no black rims, no ADV or Scrambler in the model description.
I think the CB1100 comes close, even up's the ante.quietguy_imp said:I think the CB1100 comes close, even up's the ante.LongRanger_imp said:I would have gone gaga over this CB1100R probably ten years ago, but I'm over it now. If Honda could pull it off, a reintroduced, period-correct 750 four cylinder in "K" trim (4 into 4 pipes, spokes, chrome fenders, neutral ergonomics) would catch my attention today. No plastic, no beak, no black rims, no ADV or Scrambler in the model description.
I'm very happy with the bike I have... ya won't catch me lusting after another (cough, was that a red Goldwing just went by? :biker: )
Not as early as the one pictured but I put 136000 glorious miles upon an 86 Aspencade. What a great bike never never let me downquietguy_imp said:Amen, bro!
I LOVED those early 'wings... beautiful, just beautiful.
I used to have one of those back in '76 -quietguy_imp said:I think the CB1100 comes close, even up's the ante.LongRanger_imp said:I would have gone gaga over this CB1100R probably ten years ago, but I'm over it now. If Honda could pull it off, a reintroduced, period-correct 750 four cylinder in "K" trim (4 into 4 pipes, spokes, chrome fenders, neutral ergonomics) would catch my attention today. No plastic, no beak, no black rims, no ADV or Scrambler in the model description.
I'm very happy with the bike I have... ya won't catch me lusting after another (cough, was that a red Goldwing just went by? :biker: )


How did we get from a CB 1100 to a Goldwing?Rboe_imp said:I had few issues with carbs until I had multiple bikes - and this new gas. In Phoenix. Summer is he** on carbs (not exactly sweet on me either). Multiple bike, live in hot weather, fuel injection is your friend.

What does it matter, they're all Hondas...GMTCM_imp said:How did we get from a CB 1100 to a Goldwing?Rboe_imp said:I had few issues with carbs until I had multiple bikes - and this new gas. In Phoenix. Summer is he** on carbs (not exactly sweet on me either). Multiple bike, live in hot weather, fuel injection is your friend.

