Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

They do show the EX "Special" on the website which is a '15 model. Basically a Japanese market EX with cast wheels instead of spokes. There are a couple of forum members from Korea that own this model.mininsx_imp said:Some of you are probably aware of this (I wasn't) but there's no '15 model on the website, much less a '16.
Curious...what's this retro styled Triumph rider look like? based on what he's riding I would think he just described himself.Motogeezer1949_imp said:I was talking to the rider of a retro-styled Triumph today who postulated that American CB buyers, much like those of other like machines are relatively affluent, old, fat, bald, out of shape white guys wanting to re-live the past. A market that is dying out. On that note, I find it of interest that all the Asian CB Face Book sites I frequent seem to be populated by energetic, enthusiastic young people, who I assume have to be pretty financially successful since as best as I can tell, CB's aren't inexpensive there.



Totally agree with you!wiredgeorge_imp said:On Samuririder.com website they have a CB750 tank & sidecovers, wire wheels and 4 into 2 I think. THAT WOULD HAVE SOLD LIKE GANGBUSTERS. The current CB1100 just looks a bit more modern than a retro bike should and it wasn't necessary to put the modern styling flourishes on the bike. Especially the cast wheels. They CAN make wire wheels that take modern tubeless tires.