2015 MotoGP........POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it?
My box recorded a Moto GP MX race but the road race wasn't shown on Sunday. Listing shows it's on today?
Rossi won, That's awesome.
Great weekend for Italy.
The Formula 1 Honda story is a sad one so far, they'll figure it out.

I live for race season......
 
A couple of notes from the MotoGP race:

It's reported that the foam lining of Lorenzo's HJC helmet worked loose and slipped down in front of his eyes, causing him to slow down towards the end of the race. Meanwhile Dani has a serious arm pump problem that hasn't been solved by surgery and could potentially end his career.
 
anybody that missed the race and wants to see it, the entire race is on youtube


race starts at 36 minute mark
 
Blocked when I tried to load it, but thanks anyway.
 
Looks like Dorna put the kibash on it. I watched it again yesterday. just as exciting as the first time.
 
I think CA and his wife are going
 
Just checked my schedule for Fox Sports 1 and at 1 pm is Moto 3, 2 pm Moto 2 and the MotoGP at 3 pm
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Just checked my schedule for Fox Sports 1 and at 1 pm is Moto 3, 2 pm Moto 2 and the MotoGP at 3 pm
As the norm, Mickey is right. I just looked at the TV listings again and........................... :thumbsup:
 
Dovi was fastest in FP-1...Marquez fastest in FP 2

End of day 1 Marquez fastest, Crutchlow 2 nd fastest
 
The races run from 1:45am to 5 am Monday morning local time here in OZ. I have set my Foxtel to record and won't open anything until I play them back.

Cheers
 
Back
Top