Inline4_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes I did! The Ducatis are looking strong!The ferret_imp said:Can't wait! 29 th Quatar. did you read the Ducatis of Dovi and Iannone finished the last practice session before the start of the season 1st and 3rd. With Marquez in 2 nd.Lorenzo 4 th Rossi 5 th.
MotoGP Testing Ends in Qatar With Ducati Stamping its Place in the Top Tier « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews

As much as I hate to say it, I think you are right Mickey.The ferret_imp said:I think we are in for a good season. Lot of hungry riders out there this year. I of course will be pulling for Dani fearing this is his last chance to win a World Championship in the premier class and I think he deserves one. Should have done it years ago, but the little guy is snake bit, so it probably won't happen this year either. I don't think Rossi will get # 10 either, so I think it will come down to Marquez or Lorenzo. Hoping for at least occasional glimpses of Ducati and Suzuki on the podium. Don't expect much from Aprilia.
Will be tough to watch Hayden struggling again, and fighting with Abraham and some development riders. As much as I don't think it's ever going to happen, I think Hayden should go to WSBK to finish out his career, although I'm not sure he could even be competitive there.
