2015 CB

I have always thought it was a niche bike and everyone that wanted one got her. Beyond that, it's the odd fellow that is struck by it and get it.

Otherwise; with so many GOOD bikes out there, if you just want a motorcycle and have no idea what you may like it is facing very stiff competition. Still, I think the standard inline four (the old universal Japanese motorcycle) fills an important, if perhaps under sold, need and a lot of riders would do good to get one. It's the family sedan of the motorcycle world.

But we have our cars for that purpose and tend to buy bikes for other reasons; not transportation, unlike the good ol' days. Shoot, even for cheap transport you are better off with a nice 350-400cc twin. Or smaller.

Unless the tax structure pushed people away from F150's, Chargers, Mustangs and SUV's the CB1100 would be too big for most folks. But I bet those that bought them would want a Vetter on it. :)
 
There are (2) 14 stds in my local shop Beechmont Motorsports in Cinti Ohio. I think all the DLX's are gone.
 
Honda should have released the DLX as a 2015 model and the left the black std as the 2014 model. It probably wouldn't have made a difference in their sales, but goofballs like us wouldn't be wondering about whether or not they were going to continue the CBs ... at least until the 2016 model year rolls out.
 
wow check out the VTR monster replica 250 and the FTR 250 flat tracker. they get some cool stuff
 
They get a lot more toys to choose from then us. I wounder how many of those CB1300 they sell.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Wow, that CB1300 Bol D'or is quite nice in red/white too. Kind of reminds me of a Suzuki Bandit 1200. Same instruments as the CB1100 here in the states.

The CB400 Super Four... what an awesome beginner bike that would be here. Looks like they have better shocks on there than a stock CB1100 has over here.

And the Ape 50 sure brings back memories of my first bike which was a Honda Trail 50. At twelve years old, it felt like I could go anywhere.
 
Check out the retro looking CB223S here.
 
Wow! I have a thing for small street bikes, I wish it would come here -
Had a XT250 , Super Sherpa, VTR250 , 89 Ninja 250 , RD125, Road Toad, and way to many 60s single Yamaha street bikes then I can remember.
 
I think I like that little thumper better than the 250 Nighthawk and Rebel that they sold here. Looks like it would be a fun city bike. According to the specs it gets 96 mpg!
 
Inline4_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Check out the retro looking CB223S here.
Man! I like that! :thumbsup:
Man! I like that! :thumbsup:
CA200_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
I think I like that little thumper better than the 250 Nighthawk and Rebel that they sold here. Looks like it would be a fun city bike. According to the specs it gets 96 mpg!
Well, get ya'll on down to your local Yamaha dealer and check out the SR400! Very similar bike, but probably better out on the open road than the Honda.
 
Suzuki has the TU-250, looks like they are the only ones giving that model a whirl over here.
 
Back
Top