2014 vs. 2017 Maintenance Differences

Ah yes, these heaters are several hundred dollars, not several thousand. My bad. The ones I've seen at this price, however, are radiant heaters, not convection heaters. Think I'll shop around.
 
Stichill_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Mine too. I was scheduled to change the oil in three of my bikes last month, but didn't get around to it. It's now so darn cold in my garage that it'll have to wait until April.
I finally decided to take action to solve this specific problem. It's so nice to work on the bikes in a warm garage!


I finally decided to take action to solve this specific problem. It's so nice to work on the bikes in a warm garage!




Love starting these things up for the first time after summer. They shoot out a huge flame, like a jet. All the dust that accumulated gets shot out and ignited.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top