2014 Std - Sunset in the hills of Austin, TX

Eonzhiglo_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I posted these up in the new members section yesterday, but here they are again!

ca02f437042ce5456c75bdf6c23e6849.jpg


742700a4a0f87a22863346572a5a06d2.jpg


109ef1593df923b4caebb73a571cc72d.jpg


c3191055590f70ef9f0e3ccbe3561aa3.jpg


7795cab395e4392f0c333d25e8da9836.jpg


9314b4251e1ba2ac34754557ee175452.jpg


724125a2a4afce2e68fc5985dbe0af34.jpg


d63df52ce7dd55385c322ea10cd9f01a.jpg


c8a02d9041a18b1bb8393f9d26486eb5.jpg


6c004b3f31efb7326c3c92396c0a5917.jpg


358df0ac2f9919f40f2439049f46823b.jpg


Hope you enjoyed them!!
 
I tell ya Eonz, those look like Honda catalog shots. Nice work. I wish I had yours and Tink's skills.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I tell ya Eonz, those look like Honda catalog shots. Nice work. I wish I had yours and Tink's skills.
Thanks! I actually loved one of them so much that I decided to go in and make an ad!!

49a0d0b84c0d22214bb9b1cef1a5f8bb.jpg
 
Nice work, Eonzhiglo. It's a pity Honda didn't do such a good job.
 
Hi, neighbor!

If you want to take that sweet new toy of yours and come out for an easy ride tomorrow (Sunday) through the Hill Country, we have about 30 riders meeting up at 9:00 AM:

Chevron station
3324 Northland Dr
corner of Mopac (Loop 1 ) and 2222
Austin, TX



We’ll keep the distance a little short, between 100-150 miles round trip, the pace relaxed and end with lunch at a location TBD. The route will depend on who shows up and where the leader feels like going.

A minimum level of gear is required for this ride. All riders and passengers must have at least a DOT approved full-face helmet, full fingered gloves, a leather or textile motorcycle jacket and boots that cover the ankles. Preferred gear also would include riding pants instead of jeans.

All motorcycles should be in good operating condition with good tires, no leaks, properly maintained chain and no loose bits.

Please arrive on time fully gassed with tire pressures set since we will have rider's meeting between 9:10-9:20 and be KSU at 9:30AM to beat the heat.

I'll be riding my DLX. Hope you can make it.
 
Jedd, I for one will be looking forward to the report and photos of the ride. Enjoy.
 
Back
Top