2014 side covers

Stealth128_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi,
Does anyone know if the 2014 deluxe side covers will fit the 2013? If so I would like to order a set of red ones.

Thanks,
 
Dac is correct, the 2013s are Candy Glory Red. The 2014s are a tad darker, but I don't know its name.
 
It's not such a bad match. Somewhere on this site there are pics of a member's '13 model wearing '14 DLX side covers (don't have time to do a long search). The color difference wasn't apparent in the pics. It really looked good. Kinda made me wish I'd waited and ordered them instead of the red '13 style covers. I find the '14 DLX shape more aesthetically pleasing.

Honda calls the '13 model Candy Glory red and the '14 model Candy Alazarin Red.
 
Flynrider,

I like Honda Tad Darker Rouge better. :P
 
Who is this Tad? Is he a Honda relative? Why is he wearing rouge? These are such confusing times!
 
Thread starter
Well I stopped at Honda today and put my bike next to the 2014 deluxe and I could not tell the difference in color or even the shade of it. They may have changed the colors name it looks the same to me. So I'll order the 2014 side covers for my 13.
Thank You All! Lots of knowledge on this forum! I'm glad to be a part of it!
Thanks,
 
How were you able to get your bike positioned right next to a new bike on display? Most dealers I've been to, you can't squeeze one more bike in the mix whether they are parked inside or outside. :huh:

If I was the dealer I would have thought you were trying to pull off some kind of fast switcheroo and ride out on a new bike!
 
Thread starter
Easy the bike was outside under their overhang. Yes they have a lot of bikes. Their mode of operation is to have a new model that they got in sitting outside under the overhang as you walk in the door. By the way the key was in the ignition as well! I don't think they have a problem with theft stores been at the same location like 45 years.


ClassicVW_imp said:
How were you able to get your bike positioned right next to a new bike on display? Most dealers I've been to, you can't squeeze one more bike in the mix whether they are parked inside or outside. :huh:

If I was the dealer I would have thought you were trying to pull off some kind of fast switcheroo and ride out on a new bike!
 
Back
Top