2014 owner study

Carguy1959_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Has any body else received this in the mail from Honda? Basically it is a survey about the 2014 CB1100. And the gift was a dollar bill.
 
I haven't received it, but I bought my bike used and don't believe Honda knows I own it. It'll probably be mailed to the original owner.
 
Thread starter
That would make since Empty Sea. I have owned it 6 months. I also included a picture of my bike with the Vetter, with the survey. Just for fun.
 
I'm glad this came up I just got mine in the mail filled out the survey and also included a pic of my bike when I sent it off! Put the dollar bill in between pages of my service manual!
 
LongRanger,

Your dealer can enter your bike in the Honda system. I called Honda of America about the warrenty on the ST I bought used and they told me a dealer had to change it in the system. And my local dealer did. So now Honda knows I own it.
 
30 miles would be just over 1/2 gal gas. Gas here right now $1.75 gal, so yea $ 1.00 would get me 30 miles I would think.
 
Back
Top