2014 Metric European Speedo

The meter on my DLX...
e8d0ef4d1445cd075453bf65bd39d22c.jpg


(I could be wrong on this, but DLX ) comes with a green face plate.

at night the light illumitates more of blue-green tint. Hard to tell in this pic, but the color's not typical bright white.
4a9527d93d73e20f6eaf4a6cd89ebc42.jpg


did this help, or did i just made things more confuzzled?:D
 
Thread starter
I know is kind of greenish but it seems to fool a rider when a day is not sunny.
I will work this out at a later time.
Perfect would be DLX dial and metric only :rolleyes:
Thanks all who responded
 
peterbaron, Europe had the 2014 EX which was pretty much the same as the DLX, except it had spoked wheels. Surely you could source metric dials from one of them?
 
:rofl:

That’s a gas, jtopsio.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
peterbaron, Europe had the 2014 EX which was pretty much the same as the DLX, except it had spoked wheels. Surely you could source metric dials from one of them?
Ya, I know but in this case to match and look good would have to buy tach as well or entire cluster. That greenish DLX dial is beautiful....
Still searching local shops which specialize in moto speedo, most do cars.
 
Back
Top