2014 International Motorcycle Show - Misc. Photos

emptysea

Road warrior
Thread starter
I thought some of you may want to see some other bikes from the show. I forgot to use a flash on some, so sorry for the blurriness.

My wife on a CTX1300. She currently rides the CTX700. DeShawn is a great, hard working guy from Des Plaines Honda.

66db362c277786a5eb2b7b0306957553.jpg


Here's me on a Ducati Hyperstrada...I would own this bike if I had the dough. :rofl:
d412c809f62181f5dcd3b645471a8be8.jpg


Although, the new Valkyrie is much cooler in person than in some of the photos I had seen before the show.
b7edb062bc087a1432ed939cf4b07b67.jpg


"Colonel, sir! I am here to report that Indians were spotted in the vacinity"
0a5b0dc8471f13e34f0a72d28100bfdc.jpg

9aa77b8fdfebcc85cc0d33d8a2bc85f2.jpg


Love this bike
5a8cb5f281a3a9cb116fa15f644293e5.jpg


A terrible picture of the new CBR650. Cannot wait to see the reviews of this bike because it could be my son's new bike (aka MY second bike)
351e1ad288ac9c2b89c48f9782e5ed18.jpg


The new Kawaskis retain their trademark color scheme and build quality.
5886d66c85c1afdb0b99270484130d46.jpg
 
what was it like sitting on the CTX 1300? and what was that Triumph?
 
Thread starter
Cheryl said it felt heavy, but not bad. However, you must keep in mind that her two bikes have been the CBR250r and the CTX700, both VERY light. She liked the seat height and peg location which is slightly forward. She finds that modified cruiser position comfortable for her on longer rides and the lower seat allows her to be more or less flatfooted. The bike is pretty nice really, especially if you were interested in a Wing, but wanted something a little lighter and cheaper.
I believe the Triumph is a Truxton with a Cafe kit added. Pretty nifty.
 
[/img]

i really liked this Trophy,ferret the red Triumph was a special Thruxton.
There was a free poster of it.
[/img]
The FZ-9 was nice bike.
[/img]
I like strange things:rolleyes:This a new single from Hyosung
[/img]
The HD 500 looked pretty poorly made. The coil wires hang out by you
knees.
 
Steve, does "The Boss" know you are taking pics of the harley girls?

Thanks for the pics. I was going down to Chicago Saturday but we had too many frozen water services here couldn't turn down the overtime. More money for bike trips. heehehehehehehe
 
Thread starter
Hey CA200...some friends of mine and I are planning on attending Wingding in your neck of the woods this summer...maybe we can meet and ride a bit. Let me know if you're interested nd available.
 
EmptySea that sounds intresting, maybe we can get Ole to show also.
I know some neat back roads if you don't mind riding slow.
I wish to stay away from the rally though,
I was the official Metzeler tire dealer there in 2003 and I still have
nightmares and break out in a cold sweat when I think about it:huh:
It's a long story.
 
Thread starter
CA200 - The plan (which hasn't even reached the level of "plan" yet) is to hit Wingding for one day and then ride west from there into SW Wisconsin for a day or two. I'm not the lead on this ride, so I don't now much of the details, but I would think that having a local "guide" for part of our tour would be most welcome. I'll get back to you once the we have things more lined up.
 
CA200_imp said:
EmptySea that sounds intresting, maybe we can get Ole to show also.
I know some neat back roads if you don't mind riding slow.
I wish to stay away from the rally though,
I was the official Metzeler tire dealer there in 2003 and I still have
nightmares and break out in a cold sweat when I think about it:huh:
It's a long story.
Hey I'm in! That is, if I am not pounding my CB in Montana or Colorado!

:hello:
 
Back
Top