emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
I thought some of you may want to see some other bikes from the show. I forgot to use a flash on some, so sorry for the blurriness.
My wife on a CTX1300. She currently rides the CTX700. DeShawn is a great, hard working guy from Des Plaines Honda.
Here's me on a Ducati Hyperstrada...I would own this bike if I had the dough. :rofl:
Although, the new Valkyrie is much cooler in person than in some of the photos I had seen before the show.
"Colonel, sir! I am here to report that Indians were spotted in the vacinity"
Love this bike
A terrible picture of the new CBR650. Cannot wait to see the reviews of this bike because it could be my son's new bike (aka MY second bike)
The new Kawaskis retain their trademark color scheme and build quality.
My wife on a CTX1300. She currently rides the CTX700. DeShawn is a great, hard working guy from Des Plaines Honda.
Here's me on a Ducati Hyperstrada...I would own this bike if I had the dough. :rofl:
Although, the new Valkyrie is much cooler in person than in some of the photos I had seen before the show.
"Colonel, sir! I am here to report that Indians were spotted in the vacinity"
Love this bike
A terrible picture of the new CBR650. Cannot wait to see the reviews of this bike because it could be my son's new bike (aka MY second bike)
The new Kawaskis retain their trademark color scheme and build quality.
This a new single from Hyosung