2014 DLX

Beautiful bike! Love the helmet. Sorry to see the "Widows Son" badge. My heart goes out!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
Wow a white Deluxe. Now that is rare. Different pipes too. Nice!
 
Love the white bike. Been my favorite color on the CB11 since I first saw one in 2011.

Retsel_imp said:
Beautiful bike! Love the helmet. Sorry to see the "Widows Son" badge. My heart goes out!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Isn’t Widows sons a group of motorcycle riders who are Masons? Am I missing something?
 
JLEECB_imp said:
Love the white bike. Been my favorite color on the CB11 since I first saw one in 2011.

Retsel_imp said:
Beautiful bike! Love the helmet. Sorry to see the "Widows Son" badge. My heart goes out!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Isn’t Widows sons a group of motorcycle riders who are Masons? Am I missing something?
Isn’t Widows sons a group of motorcycle riders who are Masons? Am I missing something? Sorry, had no idea. Thought it was a bunch of people with deceased fathers? What do I know?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Sorry, had no idea. Thought it was a bunch of people with deceased fathers? What do I know?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

I had no idea too, I did a quick google search and thought maybe I was missing a hidden meaning or recent news event.
 
Back
Top