2014 DLX Instrument covers and Comet Windscreen

Elipten_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I received the chrome instrument covers from Mr. T on New Years Eve and the Comet Type 1 windscreen. Here are pictures of them items installed.

My 12 year old son did his first farkel by installing the instrument covers with the help of dad.:excited:


 
oooh love the instrument covers. Mine are on their way finally.

I guess if a 12 year old can install them, so can I lol .. maybe
 
Thread starter
Trust so easy not funny. Took almost as long to find the wrench as it did for him and dad to do the job. It needs that red headlight bucket, but even paused on the price. Have to rethink when taxes are done and bonus is in.

Big package arrives Monday with my Globescout panniers for my K75RT BMW but that is another story


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top