2014 CB1100 from Houston

No need to worry about riding in the rain. Just look up the Seattle motorcycle accessory company. They make all kinds of things to keep riders dry.

96428fee4cdce988253d8a95932ad8ed.jpg
 
It is a good looking bike in Black. I have a red 14 DLX which I love, but I will admit the black is beautious too!! Venturer, I see another "local" bought another black CB too, I saw his post earlier - Don down in League City. Getting to be alot of CB's 'round the Houston area.

What part of town are you in? I'm on the west side of Houston, although I'm a fair bit east of Katy.
 
Thread starter
Rocky_imp said:
Nice picture of a nice bike :thumbsup:
We've been hearing about the serious rains you are having.
Stay safe.

Thank You Rocky...
Thanks all.. Enjoying the bike so far...Treytexag I live by the greenway plaza/Central Market area.. good to hear from a couple CB owners by the houston area...we should catch up for a local meet...
 
Back
Top