2014 cb1100 exhaust pipe

jp4141432_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
cb1100 mugen
Walking noise 76
91 near the noise
Weight 2.9kg

:thumbsup:









cb1100 moriwaki
Walking noise 79
92 near the noise
Weight 2.7kg(STD=5.1kg)








on:std
in:moriwaki
under:mugen
 
Very interesting jp. I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's always good to see what's available for our CBs. That photo next to the sunflowers is really nice. On a separate note, what is that black, rectangular box you have just above your engine guards and alongside your headers?
 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Very interesting jp. I'm not sure how I feel about it but it's always good to see what's available for our CBs. That photo next to the sunflowers is really nice. On a separate note, what is that black, rectangular box you have just above your engine guards and alongside your headers?
Tachometer:thumbsup:
測速系統寫真-南極星
 
Interest information JP. I like the colour of your bike. I guess that was custom painted and not a Honda colour. As far as radar detectors are concerned, they are not legal here in Australia and will attract a heavy fine. Good photos.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Interest information JP. I like the colour of your bike. I guess that was custom painted and not a Honda colour. As far as radar detectors are concerned, they are not legal here in Australia and will attract a heavy fine. Good photos.

Cheers
CB1100: Sword Silver Metallic Pearl Spencer Blue Sword Silver Metallic Sword Silver Metallic
CB1100 | Honda公式サイト
 
JP, like the colour of your bike. I had a dark blue 2011 until recently and presently own a white 2011 the colour that appeals to me is Flake Sunrise Orange from the CB750 era maybe one day.

All the best Regards
 
Back
Top