2014 CB1100 DLX on eBay now

Redbird_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
This 2014 CB1100 DLX is located in Michigan. It's shows on eBay as a 2014 Honda CB1100, CB1100SA. Looking at the listing it is a DLX, which is what a CB1100SA is. Just FYI, I have no association with the listing or the seller. I just happened to notice it.
 
Ex Hedstrom. He was in Michegan.
 
It is. Only 750 miles on it.
 
This bike is owned by a member of this forum? Hedstrom?

Hypothetically, what are my options for how to get a bike from 500 miles away?
 
Options:

[li]Get to the bike and ride it home—that's the best option because you get to enjoy it for 500 miles.[/li] [li]Engage a courier or collection person to collect it for you. There has been discussion on the forum about this in the past.[/li] [li]Fly me to the US and I'll collect it for you. (Best option :) )
[/li]
 
500 miles would be a great day trip.
 
8 bids....US $7,477.00
 
Whatever it takes to win it baby! How long do we think it'll be before we see another mint DLX with 750 miles? I'd use Auction Sniper, crank in $10k max bid and see what happens. ;)
 
A DLX. Sure is. They're as rare as rocking horse sh*t.
 
You can't buy a new one in the U.S. anymore, and if you could the price would be $11.9k, so the "market value" of THIS "used" bike could conceivably be just as high. Personally, I'm not sure its worth the extra 1500 over a standard model, although ABS, dual exhausts, fancier seat, and a slightly larger gas tank are definitely worth more. No question, this bike is a beauty, and whoever wins the "bidding war" will have something truly special.
 
Dsinned there were 30 improvements over the 13 std on the DLX.. That's right I said improvements lol

( the 14 std also got some of those improvements)
 
Back
Top