2014 cb1100 deluxe tire dates

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm trying to see what my tire dates are. I might be looking at wrong # but I will have to double check Dunlop tires I think back tire says 2002 front tire 2008 but like I said I might looking at the wrong # or reading it wrong the manual says the the last four digits first two are week made last two are year made. Just wanting to see what's on everyone's bikes! Snap a pic if you can then I will know if my date is right
Michael
 
Look for the DOT imprint , there will be some # and sometimes letters after it. the last 4 digits is the date code. like maybe 1652 2413 '
this tire was made in the 24th week of 2013. Make sense? the # right after the DOT # refers to where it was made ( which factory etc) blah blah
Just the date code is important unless there is a recall.
 
Thread starter
CA200. Thanks my front tire is 4913. And rear 0314. So my front tire was made dec 2013 back tire was made jan 2014.
Michael


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
My front is also 4913 and rear is 0314. Dunlops.
 
Back
Top