2014 CB1100 Clear Turn Signal Lenses

Ngavrielidis1_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi everyone, newly joined member of the forum here, but a long time viewer/owner of an 1100!

I am in search of a set of clear turn signal lenses for my 2014 model year (USA spec) CB1100 (i.e., the smaller signal size versus the 2013 model year).

I see that the clear lens set on WeBike has been discontinued. Does anyone have a lead on where I can source a comparable set a clear lenses? Or, does someone currently have a used set that they would be willing to part with for some $$$?

Photo of from the WeBike listing is attached for reference.

All the best!
Nico
 
Yeah ... it couldn't be personal, Popgun. Could it? :P
 
Cormanus, your Irukandji wants to hugged and kissed ;)
 
Don’t want to give it Covid, mate.
 
I give him a nice pet every year for his birthday and he got that last year or so. This year he even gave me something.

It’s all on the board in the birthday thread.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I give him a nice pet every year for his birthday and he got that last year or so. This year he even gave me something.

It’s all on the board in the birthday thread.
lol - maybe what I really meant was, "Cormanus, I didn't realize it was still alive."
 
Nope. What you meant to say, GO, was, “Cormanus, how are you still alive after receiving Lord Popgun’s bounty?”
 
m in sc_imp said:
reach out to clauss studios, they can make any lense in clear. they may need a sample to model, but i've seen their work, it's fantastic. good friend had them do some (classic) H2 tail lenses & turn signal lenses in clear and it was fantastic.

Featured Products
Any idea what the ballpark cost is for new lenses? I have OEM tail light and turn signal lenses that i could send for samples...
 
12milesout_imp said:
m in sc_imp said:
reach out to clauss studios, they can make any lense in clear. they may need a sample to model, but i've seen their work, it's fantastic. good friend had them do some (classic) H2 tail lenses & turn signal lenses in clear and it was fantastic.

Featured Products
Any idea what the ballpark cost is for new lenses? I have OEM tail light and turn signal lenses that i could send for samples...
Any idea what the ballpark cost is for new lenses? I have OEM tail light and turn signal lenses that i could send for samples...
Maybe you could gauge forum interest for clear lenses and then work out some kind of group buy with them?
 
Back
Top