2013 usable fuel range

Haggard Rider_imp said:
Petrol (gas) is $7.50 per imp gallon ($1.65 per litre) equivalent over here, diesel even more.
Ouch! That's $6.24 per U.S. gallon. I just filled up my plane the other day and I was a little distressed at paying $5/U.S. gal. for 100 octane aviation gas.

Here in Phoenix we're paying about $3/gal. for regular gas. It's a bit higher than much of the country because regulations require a lower vapor pressure blend and alcohol (similar to California) for pollution control in metropolitan areas.
 
Regular petrol varies in price in Australia. Around the corner I paid about US$4 / US gallon or AU$1.7 / litre a couple of days ago. That's £0.90 / litre for the Brits.
 
Haggard Rider_imp said:
Petrol (gas) is $7.50 per imp gallon ($1.65 per litre) equivalent over here, diesel even more.
Man, that's steep. That is about a $1 Cdn more per litre compared to my local postings.
 
Back
Top