Aug 26, 2015 #1 kennyw Road warrior Thread starter Not mine, but someone could be interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321844755132
Aug 26, 2015 #2 G Guth_imp Road warrior I moved this thread as the sell/buy/trade section is only for items being sold by members and not for advertising other goods for sale. Still, someone might be interested in this so I did not delete it.
I moved this thread as the sell/buy/trade section is only for items being sold by members and not for advertising other goods for sale. Still, someone might be interested in this so I did not delete it.
Aug 28, 2015 #3 D DGShannon_imp Been there kennyw_imp said: Not mine, but someone could be interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321844755132 Click to expand... I purchased my 2013 manual, from this guy, several weeks back. Although listed as used, you could tell that mine had never had the pages opened.
kennyw_imp said: Not mine, but someone could be interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321844755132 Click to expand... I purchased my 2013 manual, from this guy, several weeks back. Although listed as used, you could tell that mine had never had the pages opened.