2013 Headlight Bucket Black METAL

What colour is the 2014 headlight bucket?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
What colour is the 2014 headlight bucket?

Don’t know but the 2013 is black and cheap plastic. Mine cracked which is why I’m looking for a metal one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stichill_imp said:
Yamaha Bolt?

Triumph Bonneville Bobber?

I’ve found some Triumph buckets that might work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Don't remember any Hondas with a 7" round metal headlight headlight that was black. They were all chrome.

I took off the headlights of my CB1100 and Bonneville, and no, the rims attach differently at the top, and the 2 side screws did not line up. You would need the whole Bonneville light.
Your 2013 headlight rim assembly will fit the other CB1100,s including the chrome 2017. It will also fit the CB919F Hornet. (And there's a used on of those on eBay for $10.)
 
Thread starter
pekingduck_imp said:
Don't remember any Hondas with a 7" round metal headlight headlight that was black. They were all chrome.

I took off the headlights of my CB1100 and Bonneville, and no, the rims attach differently at the top, and the 2 side screws did not line up. You would need the whole Bonneville light.
Your 2013 headlight rim assembly will fit the other CB1100,s including the chrome 2017. It will also fit the CB919F Hornet. (And there's a used on of those on eBay for $10.)

Thanks!!! I’ll check out the eBay tip.

Funny I just sold my son Bonnie.

Have a great day.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top