2013 CB1100 with Satin Black parts

Very nice. You should black the rear footpegs as well, they would virtually disappear on the bike.I like it better without the fairing as well, but sometimes it can be nice to have some wind protection.
 
dunno? weird. They were there before. Looks like OP deleted them.
 
Thread starter
Sorry, I had moved the pictures to a photobucket album. They should be back now.

The ferret_imp said:
dunno? weird. They were there before. Looks like OP deleted them.
 
thanks for sharing! I kinda agree about the look without the fairing. But its nice to have the option of changing the look of the cb every now and again.
 
Lovely, Allen. I like it better without the fairing.
 
I like the fairing. I have that same Road Comet fairing on my bike. Gives the CB a bit more of a sporting posture. Nicely done mods.

Chip
 
The fairing vs no fairing dilemma is interesting. Early on, I was really jonesing for a fairing, but have now moved on. More and more I have come to appreciate our bikes imitation of the classic original. Any mods that take away from that (carbon fiber parts, modern looking exhaust canisters, billet machined levers, modern looking mirrors, fairing, etc.) just don't appeal to me, while all the mods that add to the classic look (RLETs, fork boots, etc.) have a strong appeal.
 
Yup. I think Honda published those rules for Retro Bikes on the user manual back cover.

1) No carbon fiber is allowed when visible.
2) No bags. Bagger bikes can be found on the Victory Motorcycle Website.
3) No windshields unless you are riding over 80.
4) No riding over 80 mph. Sportbikes are available on our website.
5) No CB750 colors or tanks. CB750s are available on Ebay.
6) No Easyrider helmets. That movie was the pits.
 
:rofl: that made me laugh. Good one NightRider.
 
Back
Top