Jan 7, 2017 #2 N Nortoon_imp Road warrior Stichill_imp said: This looks awesome. Click to expand... WOW! That really brings out the best of CB1100's big air-cooled motor. The jewelled centerpiece of a handsome motorcycle.
Stichill_imp said: This looks awesome. Click to expand... WOW! That really brings out the best of CB1100's big air-cooled motor. The jewelled centerpiece of a handsome motorcycle.
Jan 7, 2017 #5 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Took me a while to find it again, but Stichill posted a link to this magnificent silver engine— http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8168&pid=160986#pid160986
Took me a while to find it again, but Stichill posted a link to this magnificent silver engine— http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8168&pid=160986#pid160986
Jan 15, 2017 #6 R Riko_imp Road warrior its what we got in Europe tbh, I don't get why you seem to prefer this matt look over the chrome shiny engines you guys got I see myself changing covers from my bike to the chrome covers... Cormanus_imp said: Took me a while to find it again, but Stichill posted a link to this magnificent silver engine— http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8168&pid=160986#pid160986 Click to expand... this is indeed much much nicer! I am talking about the covers and the top of the engine to clear, not the rib section
its what we got in Europe tbh, I don't get why you seem to prefer this matt look over the chrome shiny engines you guys got I see myself changing covers from my bike to the chrome covers... Cormanus_imp said: Took me a while to find it again, but Stichill posted a link to this magnificent silver engine— http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8168&pid=160986#pid160986 Click to expand... this is indeed much much nicer! I am talking about the covers and the top of the engine to clear, not the rib section
Jan 16, 2017 #9 R Riko_imp Road warrior love the chrome finish on the covers of the North American bikes
Jan 16, 2017 #10 the Ferret Road warrior Riko the only thing chrome on our engines are the little round cam cover caps. The engine cases and vlave cover are just polished I believe.
Riko the only thing chrome on our engines are the little round cam cover caps. The engine cases and vlave cover are just polished I believe.
May 28, 2017 #11 D downeck_imp First service completed Good looking bikes gentlemen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk