2013 CB 1100?

Wow! That is sweet!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing I can notice that looks like a CB1100 is the engine and perhaps the fuel tank.
The tank actually looks like a 2014 Deluxe tank. Hmmmm
A modern Freddie Spencer replica..
 
Well what I see is a kit that looks like is uses an EX/DLX tank with custom side covers and tail along with the black peg plates and other custom touches. I saw a video a few months ago where they installed a kit like this one (body parts and seat only), but I can't find it at the moment.
 
Casting my vote for a 2014 standard as the base. Has 2014 gauges, black bar end weights and engine covers, peg brackets, etc. Pretty slick.
 
I don't like where the moved the oil cooler to, otherwise looks pretty neat. I wonder if those nacelles above the oil cooler are headlights? Would like to know what model Öhlins are on it. Looks like they beefed up the fueling too, wonder what was done to the engine.
 
Back
Top