2013 Candy Glory Red Touch Up Paint

SUPERCRUZ_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
For those interested, I picked up some touch up from the dealer today. If you go through Color Rite they list a two stage paint and the cost for two small pens combined is ~$30. I contacted the dealer and they ordered the factory Honda touch up. Paint is pre-mixed and match is excellent for small rock chips or nicks. Paint code is R101CU, Part #08P50-R-101CU-PN. Cost is $7.58 US. :thumbsup:
 
I got mine right after I bought the bike last year! Hope it last a while in the bottle...
 
I made a small chip in the front lip of my gas tank trying to put the tank back on the bike and followed the same route. I did their base coat, then the red, then a top coat.

Like Supercruz says, if anyone needs to do touch up this is the way to go.
 
Back
Top