2011 cb with .5 Klm's on the clock

Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
And it's a magnificent color scheme too! Well done, Graham.
Cormanus, might have to catch up with you around the traps one of these days once I get everything sorted. It's a bit of a chore having to start from scratch, helmit, jacket, gloves, rego etc... Would be interested if you know of a bike mechanic in the Brisbane you would recomend.
 
That would be good, Graham. I've just moved back to Brisbane after 10 years or so in the Sunshine Coast hinterland and I've yet to find a mechanic. I had a service done by ProHonda at Moorooka which seemed OK. I also ran across a character at Eight Mile Plains or somewhere like that who helped me with an urgent chain adjustment and thought I might give him a go.

If Tezza reads this maybe he could offer some advice.
 
Thread starter
Got a numberplate on the back end and to heck with all the stuff evertone was telling me to get done I just needed to ride it. Got the first 50 Ks out of the way and am feeling pretty happy with my lot. Stuff came back pretty quick though I am a fair way off the pace, bit like riding a bike.......
 
Now the problem will be staying off it!
 
Back
Top