2011 cb with .5 Klm's on the clock

Graham T_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello to all,
I have been off line for a while and been scratching together my dollars to purchase a cb1100. It has taken time and right up untill I had the money in the bank there were lots of bikes for sale here in Australia then, bugger all. I sure felt like the Gods were being a bit unfair untill a Wednesday night 2 weeks ago I checked gumtree and BOOM! there was a 2011 cb1100 for sale as new. I got on the phone and he lived over the boarder, already had one himself and had purchased the bike as a spare of the moment thing, trailered it home and put it in the shed. he was one of the nicest blokes I have met and it had never been riden. Drove to his place, we agreed on a price, shook hands on the deal, no deposite just an agreement, as it should be. A week later on Saturday I turned up with the folding stuff, he had a new battery for me, a seat cover, a bike cover and a new helmit he wasn't using. Loaded it onto the trailer, got it home. Sunday popped in the new battery and up came .5Klm, I couldn't believe it. did some checks, hit the GO button and it purred into life.
This is how I got here, now let the adventure begin
 
That's what you call a hot potato. Nice find.
 
Unbelievable story. COngrats and ride safe.
 
Congrats on your find Graham T! Enjoy your ride :)
 
Thread starter
Hey fellers, here's a pic of the speedo, Never purchased a vehicl with these numbers in my life.
Rode it around the garage before I thought about taking a snap. This is a snap when I first saw it, I was pretty well committed from the get go.
 
Graham T_imp said:
Hey fellers, here's a pic of the speedo, Never purchased a vehicl with these numbers in my life.
Rode it around the garage before I thought about taking a snap. This is a snap when I first saw it, I was pretty well committed from the get go.
She's a beauty, Graham! :thumbsup:

It's showing "trip A" of 0.5 Km. You'll need to push the left button a couple of times to get the true odometer reading. Hopefully it shows a low number too.
 
Thread starter
Thanks fellers, that got me off the couch. Still pretty happy, besides the pipes are still bling. Got a bit to learn after such a long lay off so Iam not rushing it. My daughter is a nurse in emergency and I've promised I won't ride it without the right kit. Shopping day tomorrow. Cheer
 
That has to be the lowest mileage used bike I've ever seen.
 
kennyw_imp said:
That has to be the lowest mileage used bike I've ever seen.
No kidding 5 years old and 1 KM showing

1 KM is 6/10th of one mile.
 
And it's a magnificent color scheme too! Well done, Graham.
 
Back
Top