Love it. Please post some pictures with the side bags please?
Please see the pictures I took today from my 170 mile ride N of Houston.. There is only one bag.. its an Ortlieb Moto Side Bag that is Made in Germany.. Very good Quality...
I think my brothers 2016 Bonnie is stunning, even with the radiator, and it certainly is a big improvemnt power and braking wise over the 2001-2015 Bonnies
That's a very pretty bike, I reckon. They've done an OK job with the radiator given it's probably a necessary evil.
It's interesting, and call me a heretic by all means, but if the CB1100 had been water-cooled to meet regulatory requirements, I think I'd have still wanted it.
Back then an Australian site had a very very beautiful shot of a two tone blue one. It was my wallpaper on my work computer for a spell. Didn't get a bike until 2008, and it was a Moto Guzzi Quota.
The CB's oil cooler is 2x2 inches smaller than the Bonnie's radiator, and far more prominent. I've had more than a few ask me if the CB is water cooled.