2000 Honda Shadow 600cc/carb

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
A good friend of mine bought his first bike with 14000 kms in a mint condition...
Any issues in general, what to wach for, any essential inputs are more than welcomed.
I will see his bike next week.
TY

9489a46dc6fe2dacf74eaf8a7f381220.jpg
 
600 Shadow was a nice little bike. Honda sold a bunch of them.
 
That has a four-speed, right? Always thought they were pretty cool! I had a Shadow 750 a long time ago, pretty simple bike, shouldn't present any problems as long as the carb is clean.
 
Had one for 3,800 miles, ok little bike but with a top speed of 92 mph it didn't have enough of what I call escape power.
 
Thread starter
Yeah, for a friend of 60 y o, I think is good enough...his first bike since 3 decades...
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
That has a four-speed, right? Always thought they were pretty cool! I had a Shadow 750 a long time ago, pretty simple bike, shouldn't present any problems as long as the carb is clean.
Ah ya, when a Shadow looked like a Shadow, and not an HD.

The early ones, shaft drive, if I recall correctly.
 
Back
Top