20 Glaring Problems With Honda Bikes Everyone Chooses To Ignore

Thread starter
Ben70_imp said:
I call BS on that clickbait piece of non journalism.

Ben
Interesting point. The article is so "random feeling" that it wouldn't be surprising if it was generated with AI in order to meet some paid marketing objective.

- - -

#10: They did manage to show a smiling prospect sitting on a CB1100.
 
+1 on the clickbait call. I have had five Honda's with none of those issues. However, :-/ My two BMW's were very expensive to maintain.

I guess I am just too cheep to buy a HD. :rofl:

Jim
 
AFter glancing at numbers 20, 19 and 18...

FOR IMMEDIATE SALE: MY PRISTINE 2017 CB1100!!!

Wow! That was quick...some guy name DOMENIC MARINELLI just stopped by and after offering me pennies on the dollar for my CB1100 (which I gratefully accepted), rode away with my EX-CB1100. Phew!
 
I think, he meant this one: + #21 problem = age


I wish, I read his ballad :rofl: prior owning all of Honda products so far...
 
I though it was hilarious. Where did they find the accompanying photos of all the old ratted out rust traps to support their documentation? lol.

I loved the one about going to pick up your new bike and it wasn't the same model or color that you picked out in the show room. Oh yea? Lots of complaints about that are there? :rofl:
 
This must be a report from a parallel universe. I have owned 6 Honda bikes starting in the early 70's along with two Honda cars and a Honda powered pressure washer and Honda powered riding mower. None have ever let me down or needed a repair other than what came of normal wear. Not a one was ever brought to a dealer for a warranty repair. I cannot claim that for any other motorized product line I've ever owned.
 
Clickbait. Like "The top ten ways to know if your mate is cheating" or "70% of men can't name these car parts".
 
What are you guys talking about not liking the article? I really like the whole thing especially the first Pic with the girl vacationing in Thailand showing her bra. And the last Pic showing another girl just about to give some guy a handjo………
And of course vibration was mentioned somewhere in the middle.
I'm wondering if this Italian journalist was fired by Hugh Hefner for not meeting some kinda quality.
Cheers
 
I actually went back and looked. Wasn't worth it for stock photos from what I'm assuming were a vacation brochure and a motorcycle vocational school.
 
Thread starter
I understand the click bait remark. However, this ad seems more purposeful at knocking Honda - and a lame attempt at that. Also, I didn't have to click on anything on the page - I just scrolled down, down, down. This appears more tolerable than click baits that make you look for the "Next", "Next", "Next" buttons.
 
Nah, not directed at Honda. Just random statements that could be made about any brand of vehicle. The idea is to keep you looking so whoever created it can go back to their advertisers with a metrics report that shows that people like me spent several minutes on it.

I used to sell digital advertising and had to try to justify to my benefactors why they were spending money.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Nah, not directed at Honda. Just random statements that could be made about any brand of vehicle. The idea is to keep you looking so whoever created it can go back to their advertisers with a metrics report that shows that people like me spent several minutes on it.

I used to sell digital advertising and had to try to justify to my benefactors why they were spending money.
Huh, seems so ingenuine.
 
Yup. I look back on my years selling ads with about as much relish as I had being a claims adjuster.
 
Did not read the article. Guess I didn't miss much. Only issue I have with my CB1100 is the flaking of the black paint on the fins, and the one thing all my Honda's have had, an inability to find Neutral at odd times. My CB350 did it, my Shadow did, and my CB does now and then. It's charming. Guess I better sell it and get a Harley.
 
Obliviontoad_imp said:
Did not read the article. Guess I didn't miss much. Only issue I have with my CB1100 is the flaking of the black paint on the fins, and the one thing all my Honda's have had, an inability to find Neutral at odd times. My CB350 did it, my Shadow did, and my CB does now and then. It's charming. Guess I better sell it and get a Harley.
Maybe the operator and not the machine. There is a technique to finding neutral that requires a bit of finesse.
 
Back
Top