2 strokes direct injection

Paul_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi there,

If someone wants my money, he just has to build a light sport bike two strokes with direct injection.

I have been looking everywhere to find such a thing and all I could find are the advantages of this kind of engine.

Does any of you have seen such a motorcyle somewhere ? That would be perfect to complete the CB with a totally different type of riding!
 
EFI on bikes was pretty crappy back then. Even on 'normal' 4 stoke bikes form the Big 4, I remember tons of reviewers from the era talking about how poor the fueling was compared to a set of well-tuned carbs. I'm guessing modern tech could overcome whatever the problem they had with their EFI system -- not the Bimoto is ever going to produce something like this again, as it basically bankrupted them the first time.
 
Back
Top