2 small mods until the weather changes

inditx_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Ok 3 with the Delkevic muffler I installed a week or so ago.

Today it was grip puppies and a small Puig screen (smoked)
We ride tomorrow here! :biker:
inditx
 
inditx_imp said:
Ok 3 with the Delkevic muffler I installed a week or so ago.

Today it was grip puppies and a small Puig screen (smoked)
We ride tomorrow here! :biker:
inditx
Can the Forum see a pic of what you are writing about inditx?
 
Thread starter
No lets for me, does that kick me off the forum? :~0
I’ve got to figure out how to post pics.
inditx
 
inditx, a let is not an RLET. One involves tennis; the other the mighty CB1100. Be careful with any advice offered by these Canadian miscreants. They treat the serious Forces at work here with depressing frivolity. Heed carefully the words of Lord Yoda Popgun. :dodgy: Wisely he speaks.

Before making your final decision study carefully here and [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5505]here.
 
Thread starter
Hah, thanks for the wise advice Cormanus.
It was a typo but still I will follow your lead. :~)
inditx
 
Back
Top