(2) redheads! Married to a blonde! CB1100

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
fc3cd9f3c19518f8055ddd197d11a506.jpg

254fbdca7d5aa49e69a0fa267ce66554.jpg

1e1af5bfde6ee65dfae5ee18af52b7e6.jpg

0d28a2ba478c68da402b57373fbc4cfa.jpg

c8c17d78cadbacb2568dff9beb0ff98e.jpg

908fa2e023fc519be1e9447f313d3545.jpg

443cefe8895764907867617a09b2c658.jpg

f8231264cd64b993d6a4dd8feb92b19d.jpg
 
Thread starter
Got the new bike on the centerstand dolly. Drove 7 hours round trip bike has .4 tenths of a mile on it. Have not even rode it yet. Vin #59
I got my gaiters ready to put on. I got the a/c running in my shop it's 95 here today. I will do gaiters soon
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Got the new bike on the centerstand dolly. Drove 7 hours round trip bike has .4 tenths of a mile on it. Have not even rode it yet. Vin #59
I got my gaiters ready to put on. I got the a/c running in my shop it's 95 here today. I will do gaiters soon
I have the younger Redhead VIN #60. They look related....
 
Thread starter
Tortuga I got (2) 280 gallon tanks and a 500 gallon in my shop! I sold (2) 150 gallons tanks and a 100 gallon. I was into saltwater fish big time! I had. 3 black tangs and 3 Achilles tangs in same tank. A pair of crosshatch triggers a pair of declivis butterfly's tinkeri butterfly a bandit angel. And many more fish!! I had the SOL led lights etc. If you know about fish you know what I had! :)
Hitterroad: yes I got the younger sis lol. Do you have the 13 & 14 mode both now? They had a 13 new bike at the dealer I went to today. I would lov to have a 13 model being the first year in the USA! The 13 models that don't sell this summer will come down more in price this winter for sure some are already at a good price. I want to know at end of year how many deluxe was made for the 14 model year! So far on here I think it's still below 300 in vin # but we will have to wait and see.
I will flash it for sure! Not just for speed but the bike just runs so much better flashed they are detuned from the factory! I will add gaiters which I already have and whatever else I add to the new bike will be only OEM honda. Crash bars maybe rear rack etc. Only thing aftermarket I might add will be a neat small windshield maybe another comet not sure yet. I have not even rode the other bike with the comet but I will tomorrow (sat) but for the money the flash of the ECM is the best bang for the buck ! I just got home from a little poker game and I have not rode the new bike at all. I'm hoping they will be like the 79 cbx in years to come. But I could be wrong if I'm wrong I will have to nice bikes to ride. My son and my daughter both ride also. :)
 
I'm glad you got home, Ridem. You were busy texting Tortuga and driving I was worried you'd end up in a ditch.

By the way, the bikes look great. I'm in awe of anyone with more than one bike; let alone more than one of one kind.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus every time I go to the reg section I can't seem to find the list just the post that we rite out vin # in. Can you post link again ? Also who updates the main list in order you ? Ferret ? Or Guth ? I don't know why I can't ever find the main list of reg bikes 13 or 14 models
 
Mate, the sorted list is here, CB1100_Owners_Register

Guth has posted a permanent link to it. Go to the main list of forums, then to CB1100 Reference, then to CB1100 Registry, then to CB1100 Owners Registry Compilation and then you'll find it. Here Announcement.

I update the list and do my best to keep it in order. It's actually pretty easy. I add to the bottom and then the software I use sorts it for me.
 
To which we would respond, 'goodonya'.
 
Thread starter
Hey Rboe. I always have a few bikes. I just sold my ST1300 to a member. I got 2 grown kids that ride some so I wanted another deluxe. If we get lucky they might be like the cbx in years to come (Rare) and if not I have 2 nice bikes This is about half way thru the year on this forum the highest vin # is around 300. And I know lots own them that are not members but by now the ones that wanted this bike has already orderd them. I'm just pure guessing that it will be less than 2k deluxe made. Maybe less then 1k. We will find out at the end of the year. But I'm talking about just USA deluxe models. I would say less then 500 cb in canada total for the 14 year model
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Still did not take me to the page list that you made! I have to click on the link that you posted! Mate!!
Michael, if you're using Tapatalk, the thread I mentioned doesn't appear and I can't find it. You'll just have to keep using the link I posted. Or, if it's easier for you, I can PM it to you for future reference.
 
Thread starter
There was a 79 cbx in a factory crate sold for $45,000 about 2 months ago :). A 1969 cb750 ( sandcast) sold on eBay about 3 months ago for $148,000
 
Back
Top