1982 Honda XL250R

Jeephoto_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I picked up a sweet "little brother" for my CB1100; a 1982 Honda XL250R. It's in real good condition but will have some cleanup and repair/replace old worn out and rusty items. Everything is there to get it street legal.

As much as I love my CB, I still want to ride and explore dirt and gravel roads and trails. So I searched and found a really good deal from a fellow in Austin.

3c353c859d6badf2954e8484796d6653.jpg
 
Neat bike, always liked those. Congrats.
 
Good for you! Always liked them as well. If there were any gravel roads around here I'd have one as well.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
When my son was small, I started him on a Honda 70 and at the same time bought me a used '83 250. Those bikes are bullet proof and will last forever.
 
Thread starter
My new XL250R is back on the road! Insurance, license plate, title transferred. New battery, tires, valves adjusted, new turn signals and mirrors.

It'll switch off commuting duties with my CB plus give me a little variety on my rides.

b7b673b9460a5e8c00df6bb9d4abf9e4.jpg
 
Congrats on the XL! I had one of these in 1980-81 mine was silver. Me and a few buddies rode powerline right of ways. It was a blast.
 
Back
Top