1973 CB450 at Barrett-Jackson

Thread starter
curlyjoe_imp said:
It's missing the brake lever RLET!
Well then, they obviously over paid for it!!

(for the record I do not believe in the magic of RLETs, kind of like the tooth fairy)
 
W/R a mysterious substance in a bottle will soon be delivered to your door. Please wash your mouth with it and then attend an authorised RLET induction session.

Thanks for posting the CB450. What a lovely thing.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
W/R a mysterious substance in a bottle will soon be delivered to your door. Please wash your mouth with it and then attend an authorised RLET induction session.

Thanks for posting the CB450. What a lovely thing.
Ha!Ha!Ha! I eagerly await its arrival. But technically since I typed it shouldn't I chop my fingers off? (just 2 as that is all I type with)

Beautiful looking bike. I am going to Barrett-Jackson in Oct in Las Vegas, I look forward to seeing many sights like this. I am going primarily for the cars but will take any bikes as a bonus.
 
Back
Top