1972 Honda ST90

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
There is one for sale = C$3500/4000 miles by a local H-dealer, from which I bought my previous '13 CB1100

39d3c98e8d656e19d59e7bfbfc87eae9.jpg


7076f68e88cb4f6086416d9b7b2ae9fb.jpg

NOT an ad by any meaning

:)
 
Looks very nice -- I always fancied these. However, this one has been repainted. Original exhausts, in excellent condition such as this one, are unobtanium. Not to nit-pick, but one detail that's missing from the original bike is the turn indicators. I believe the fronts were mounted halfway up on the handlebar. These were street legal bikes back in the day.
 
I actually touched (not allowed to sit on it) this exact bike today. It is pretty tinny, but in very good to excellent condition. Have no clue if the collectible is priced right.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
I actually touched (not allowed to sit on it) this exact bike today. It is pretty tinny, but in very good to excellent condition. Have no clue if the collectible is priced right.
.:thumbsup:..doubt if they have any CB-RS or R on the floor ?
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I actually touched (not allowed to sit on it) this exact bike today. It is pretty tinny, but in very good to excellent condition. Have no clue if the collectible is priced right.
.:thumbsup:..doubt if they have any CB-RS or R on the floor ?
.:thumbsup:..doubt if they have any CB-RS or R on the floor ?
Nope. Just the CB1000R.

If I changed over to the CB1000R, my insurance increases about 72%. :dodgy:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
I actually touched (not allowed to sit on it) this exact bike today. It is pretty tinny, but in very good to excellent condition. Have no clue if the collectible is priced right.
‘Tinny’ or ‘tiny’?
 
Hey Cormanus - "tinny". Although pretty in colour, the main backbone sounds lightweight when tapped with knuckles. I think it would not take much to dent it.

The bike is indeed tiny though.

The engine did not appear to have any obvious leaks.
 
Back
Top