'17 Grabrail Upgrade for '14

I'm embarking on this same journey today, but at least I went into it knowing they wouldn't fit. I contacted HigginsNYC to see if he could be bribed with cash money into fabbing the same brackets he made up for me, but no luck. Who's got an amateur metal shop and some free time and wants to make a bit of cash?
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
I'm embarking on this same journey today, but at least I went into it knowing they wouldn't fit. I contacted HigginsNYC to see if he could be bribed with cash money into fabbing the same brackets he made up for me, but no luck. Who's got an amateur metal shop and some free time and wants to make a bit of cash?
can't say i didn't warn you lol

Whenever you do find that person, please do let me know
 
I did the same modification on mine, I made the bracket from an aluminium bar and this is the result. If interested I can share the drawings of the parts that I made. It really works as a grab bar 
[attachment=1743][attachment=1744][attachment=1745]
 

Attachments

  • 1000052325.webp
    1000052325.webp
    737.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 1000052324.webp
    1000052324.webp
    701.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 1000056131.webp
    1000056131.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Back
Top