GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Mr Hero_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
On my:
'13, front- PR3 - 120x18, rear PR3-160x18 rear,
'14, front Dunlop - 110x18, rear PR3 - 160x18
Hi frend,
Since U swapped, any issue safety-driving feeling?
I consider to swap tire as U.

CB-1100-2015 EX
Hi frend,
Since U swapped, any issue safety-driving feeling?
I consider to swap tire as U.

CB-1100-2015 EX
For 2013, I made about 35 Km with PR3 = no problem, then sold it.
For 2014, still have it and made about 10Km = no problem
Good luck and ride safe
Hi frend,
Since U swapped, any issue safety-driving feeling?
I consider to swap tire as U.

CB-1100-2015 EX
For 2013, I made about 35 Km with PR3 = no problem, then sold it.
For 2014, still have it and made about 10Km = no problem
Good luck and ride safe
PB: I reckon in your nomenclature you mean "kilo-miles (aka Km)", eh? ... and not kilometers?
If so, kinda unique prefixing imperial with metric.
Hi frend,
Since U swapped, any issue safety-driving feeling?
I consider to swap tire as U.

CB-1100-2015 EX
For 2013, I made about 35 Km with PR3 = no problem, then sold it.
For 2014, still have it and made about 10Km = no problem
Good luck and ride safe
PB: I reckon in your nomenclature you mean "kilo-miles (aka Km)", eh? ... and not kilometers?
If so, kinda unique prefixing imperial with metric.
METRIC/SI/Canada:
km = kilometer
Km = thousand kilometers
IMPERIAL/USA:
mi. = mile
mph = miles per hour
n.mi. = nautical miles
...cannot see any mix, even with my sunglasses ON/

....and all this^^ is grade 1



p.s. math, physic, automotive electrical diagrams reading/understanding = please apply within

:beerchug: