Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

DLX entering from the right at 0:51. But I'm bloody near senile so it could be a Hummer.Cormanus_imp said:Pterodactyl, that'd be the white bike on the right at 1.48 or thereabouts?
Paul, great video. Why would you ban cars more rapidly than motorcycles?
No I don't suggest to ban the cars more rapidly. I just think that if the goal is to ease the traffic in cities and reduce the pollution it's completely idiot to ban motorcycle more rapidly than diesel vehicles and cars.Cormanus_imp said:Pterodactyl, that'd be the white bike on the right at 1.48 or thereabouts?
Paul, great video. Why would you ban cars more rapidly than motorcycles?
Yes, well spotted. I met this guy in the DGR in Paris this year. We met again for this event.Pterodactyl_imp said:DLX entering from the right at 0:51. But I'm bloody near senile so it could be a Hummer.Cormanus_imp said:Pterodactyl, that'd be the white bike on the right at 1.48 or thereabouts?
Paul, great video. Why would you ban cars more rapidly than motorcycles?
Cheers mate
And Paul, I would say more but not for this forum.
And Cormanus, they (yes the dreaded "they") want to ban motorbikes faster (as a priority?).
Cheers again.
No I don't suggest to ban the cars more rapidly. I just think that if the goal is to ease the traffic in cities and reduce the pollution it's completely idiot to ban motorcycle more rapidly than diesel vehicles and cars.Paul_imp said:No I don't suggest to ban the cars more rapidly. I just think that if the goal is to ease the traffic in cities and reduce the pollution it's completely idiot to ban motorcycle more rapidly than diesel vehicles and cars.Cormanus_imp said:Pterodactyl, that'd be the white bike on the right at 1.48 or thereabouts?
Paul, great video. Why would you ban cars more rapidly than motorcycles?
But, to me the problem of pollution is not even there. 80% of the pollution comes from domestic hit and industry. I would start there...
Yes, well spotted. I met this guy in the DGR in Paris this year. We met again for this event.Pterodactyl_imp said:DLX entering from the right at 0:51. But I'm bloody near senile so it could be a Hummer.Cormanus_imp said:Pterodactyl, that'd be the white bike on the right at 1.48 or thereabouts?
Paul, great video. Why would you ban cars more rapidly than motorcycles?
Cheers mate
And Paul, I would say more but not for this forum.
And Cormanus, they (yes the dreaded "they") want to ban motorbikes faster (as a priority?).
Cheers again.
Why... there are no gun-toting folks in Texas, Elipten.Elipten_imp said:And they probably don't carry guns like some in USA.
2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT