13 Tank on Craigslist

The seller is on the board.
 
What did you replace it with?
 
Well, I wish I could say I replaced it with something cool, but... When I purchased the CB, I removed the warning labels from the tank as I have done with all my bikes for the last 20 years. However, with this one, the paint was a little darker under the stickers. It’s very slight, but you can still see the difference in certain light. I ordered new warning labels from Honda, but just couldn’t bring myself to put them back on, so I ordered a new tank.
 
I know people who would do that. i'm not one of them. Tank bag covers it all lol
 
MSB911_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
:exclamation: You do know that there are doctors that can help you...
Yeah, my wife keeps threatening to make an appointment for me! :)
Yeah, my wife keeps threatening to make an appointment for me! :)
I have to admit that I've done similar once or twice....:angel:

Cheers! :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Hey MSB911, I didn't mean to cause you grief. Maybe Boggs will want it for his new paint job. I don't remember the post tittle he used, something with Whitehouse. Jon Z
 
Back
Top