PowerDubs, there were photos of the buckhorn bars, probably in the Seat Time forum. However, I suspect they were taken by the Ferret and went the way of Botophucket. You could try asking him very nicely ...
Edit: as I thought Lunch and ride with Kyhiker1100
On the question of finding good mechanics and the joys of owning older bikes, Norton made this important contribution on another thread:
Edit: as I thought Lunch and ride with Kyhiker1100
On the question of finding good mechanics and the joys of owning older bikes, Norton made this important contribution on another thread:
Nortoon_imp said:While attending a vintage motorcycle rally a few years ago, I was admiring a pristine Norton Commando that was for sale. To my eyes the early 70s model with the black paint and gold lettering was the most handsome British motorcycle ever made.The A-man_imp said:Two CB 350 Fours (my wife's bikes) and two CB 750 Fours. A friend still owns the last 750. Wish I had all of them back today.
Sitting around the Commando in the shade of the large trees were a number of vintage bike owners. The owner of the bike suggested I buy the bike. I though a bit, and then replied. "Old motorcycles are like old girl friends. You always wonder why you gave them up, until you meet them again. The you say to yourself, NOW I REMEMBER." Everybody within earshot laughed.