itsme67_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I had managed to align some business trip with a weekend in some nice locations in Europe. I visited some areas in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy and Czech Republic (sorry VTR1000F, it was only one day – next time it will be longer). I rode some alpine passes in the Alpen-Adria region with many nice turns and curves. Some of them above 2.000 m high, very small streets. The roads sometimes even went from blacktop to gravel to dirt. Now I am sure; our bike can do nearly everything. 
Starting in Hamburg I first went to middle Germany (Harz), then to Munich and passing Salzburg to Carinthia. Staying there for some days I explored the alpine passes near the near the border triangle Austria, Italy, Slovenia. After a short visit to Graz I went back to Germany with a short side trip to Czech Republic…..it was wonderful :biker:.

Starting in Hamburg I first went to middle Germany (Harz), then to Munich and passing Salzburg to Carinthia. Staying there for some days I explored the alpine passes near the near the border triangle Austria, Italy, Slovenia. After a short visit to Graz I went back to Germany with a short side trip to Czech Republic…..it was wonderful :biker:.



