top day for a ride

You’ve done some work on that bike, rtmoto1.
 
Indeed , interesting looking CB 1100
 
Looks like one of the late model RS editions with a boatload of import parts. The rear looks like it's from the Doremi kit which is really cool. I can't place those headers though
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
You’ve done some work on that bike, rtmoto1.
I sure have Cormanus in the 11 years that i have owned it a sizeable amount of time and money has been spent , will never part with it
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Looks like one of the late model RS editions with a boatload of import parts. The rear looks like it's from the Doremi kit which is really cool. I can't place those headers though
G/day there misterprofessionality the headers are arrow 4 2 1 thin skinned stainless headers and the seat cowl is from a yzf750r that i modified to fit
 
Back
Top