Tips to reduce noise level in helmet

I put a crack in one of the earpieces of my NC in-ears and Bose, very kindly, replaced them even though out of warranty. I don't usually push products (apart from Hubris Omni Grade) but the Bose QC20s are the "duck's nuts", and I wouldn't use anything else.

Cheers
Don't you just love the "I wouldn't use anything else". Takes me back 40 years or more to the American Housewife style advertisement :).
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
I put a crack in one of the earpieces of my NC in-ears and Bose, very kindly, replaced them even though out of warranty. I don't usually push products (apart from Hubris Omni Grade) but the Bose QC20s are the "duck's nuts", and I wouldn't use anything else.

Cheers
Don't you just love the "I wouldn't use anything else". Takes me back 40 years or more to the American Housewife style advertisement :).
Yeah, the housewife in pearls, heels and immaculate apron, busy with a mop and "Spic n Span".

You're creeping me out with this line of thought Ptero.
 
There are some things ageing motorcycle riders would do well to forget. Or at least forget to share.

Ale. I wouldn't use anything else.
 
Back
Top