Thruxton RS finally finished.

misterprofessionality

Road warrior
Thread starter
I've had my triumph since April, and after 6 months and thousands of miles and an entire set of tires, it's finally finished. This is not a bike I ever felt needed any modification. It's perfect. I mean that. Every ounce of the performance, the sound, and the ergonomics were perfect from the first time I test rode it. This really isnt one of those bikes that needs constant improvement. But there was one thing....one cool affectation I had to have. I ordered the bikini fairing on day one of purchasing the bike and it took this long to get here. I must say, it feels like the bike has reached some kind of final evolution.

cccd46c029f073b6543606d23b555dcb.jpg


3740e18be7ee26a60c6c9dec34fe8de6.jpg
 
Thread starter
Yes it was! It just did....supposedly they aren't painted until they're ordered and that was a whole thing coming from the UK. I don't know what's true or what's not. It was just slow.
 
Those bullet fairings are a real throwback to a bygone era. Looks cool
 
Would love to see more photos from different angles. There are on-line photos, but shots of the bike in real light are neat to see.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Looks great. I could sit and look at that bike all day long...
It looks a lot better at about 45 degrees :clap:
It looks a lot better at about 45 degrees :clap:
59-60* is GP performance look !! :excited:
 
Back
Top