The Innocents Abroad - Slaying the Dragon

Lol Ptero that was great. My wife says why are you leaning in your chair so I flipped it around so she could see.

Brought back some great memories and was fun seeing the members faces again and all those beautiful CB's.

Question, who and what is the guy on the silver bike ahead of you on the Dragon with 2 pipes on 1 side and a silver bum seat?
 
Fay-an-taystic! :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
^^^^. Thanks mate. I'm just about to have a cleanser and a good sleep.

Cuz came round on this:
c0a7c90507b22ea3300e79b09d574a2f.jpeg


Had Christmas lunch with us:
474841883baf5b98f3cfb5790d3d390a.jpeg


Cheers
 
It looks excellent. The bike looks OK too, although the absence of gaiters and RLETs makes me wonder about its provenance. :P
 
Nice work Ptero. I hope someone does the same for next years rally (hint, hint to any attendees) What did you use for recording gear ?
 
Ptero, thanks for the memories!


The ferret_imp said:
Lol Ptero that was great. My wife says why are you leaning in your chair so I flipped it around so she could see.

Brought back some great memories and was fun seeing the members faces again and all those beautiful CB's.

Question, who and what is the guy on the silver bike ahead of you on the Dragon with 2 pipes on 1 side and a silver bum seat?
Don't recall his name, but it looks like the R9T
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
^^^^. Thanks mate. I'm just about to have a cleanser and a good sleep.

Cuz came round on this:
c0a7c90507b22ea3300e79b09d574a2f.jpeg


Had Christmas lunch with us:
474841883baf5b98f3cfb5790d3d390a.jpeg


Cheers
Ooh, what a glorious looking feast. My mouth is watering!
 
Boy!... That was fun to watch... especially on this winter February slate-gray day!... with battery charger in "float-mode"... hibernating until early spring weather arrives...THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT DRAGON RIDE & A GLIMPSE OF THE CB1100 RALLY#1
 
Back
Top