stock seat mod

TCBronson_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I don't own a CB1100 yet but have been looking for a 2014 Deluxe. I thought about how I could possibly improve the look of the seat and hopefully make it more comfortable. I ran across this on ebay and thought maybe the stock seat pan could be modified to accommodate this seat cover and foam kit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172349122330?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Anybody know of a clean deluxe for sale please send them my way.
There is also this new seat cover that I thought could work and just add the foam my self or have an upholstery shop do it and attach this seat cover.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150666785148?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
 
Thread starter
I took my seat in with the above mentioned seat cover to have the modifications made. The seat should be taller and flatter. I will report back on comfort. This may be a more affordable alternative than buying a new seat.
 
Back
Top