Rural Ohio ride

Lovely pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Spring is so much more advanced where you are than we are here on the cold Atlantic coast - but it's improving daily :D
 
Thread starter
Rocky, there are some drawbacks. I cut my grass for the 5th time this season today.
 
Looks lovely, Ferret. One day ...
 
I feel a bit more relaxed just by looking at the photos. Don't know why, but it makes me thirsty for some fresh lemonade. Looks like it was a great day for a ride!
 
Thread starter
Yes waterways have a special attraction for me as well. Amazing how many rides end up by a stream or lake. Like tonights ride for example. Wife asked me to run out and pick up a gallon on milk, but bike had other plans and I ended up over by the lake. Oh I eventually circled back for the ice cream and milk but what should have been 10 mile errand turned into a 41 mile pleasure ride lol.. oh and some pics sans shield by the lake. Really like my red headlight bucket and chrome instrument cups from Samurider.



[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/CB%20by%20the%20lake%205-3-2015%20006_zpsubcelctn.jpg.html]
 
Back
Top